Library Orientation and Workshops
Library at the Institute offers an orientation program to the students and others in the beginning of every academic year. Through this program, an effort is made to familiarize every new member with the resources, services, facilities etc. offered by the Library and its use policies. Library also has been offering training programs and workshops from time to time, particularly in the areas of using e-resources. In addition, library has initiated focused discussions with research scholars in different disciplines.
Presentation-cum-Live Demonstration of Grammarly Premium Webinar, dated on7th February 2022
(Click on the link given above and use your Institution's email ID to access the Grammarly Premium Webinar)
- SciFinder Database for Academic Research, dated on 14th September, 2018
- Writing and publshing a quality paper, dated on 8th September, 2018
- Publishing Academic Books, dated on 7th September, 2018
- How to Write a High Quality Technical Journal Paper, dated on April 2020
- Scopus and Mendeley: Empowering researchers, dated on 16th October, 2017
- Presentation-Cum-Live Demo session of SCOPUS & MENDELEY, dated on 16th October, 2017
- Presentation-Cum-Live Demo session of Turnitin, dated on 16th September, 2017
- Publishing Your Research in Scholarly Journals, dated on 11th August, 2017
Focus Group Discussion
We will be happy to design and offer new training programs to assist users to develop the ability to locate, identify, evaluate, use, and interpret information effectively. We would like to promote the role of the library as a resource for lifelong learning through these programs.
Library Sessions for TEQIP Participants
To facilitate the effective use of its Resources & Services by the participants attending various programs organized under TEQIP , Library has been holding sessions on a regular basis. These sessions have been well received and help initiate the interactions between the library & participants.
The presentations used during such sessions are available here for downloading.
For further details or assistance, participants are requested contact at firstname.lastname@example.org